French Press 8 Cup – 24oz, with 2oz cups
About the BISTRO Set
This attractive BISTRO Set highlights our commitment to making taste, not waste. At its heart is our iconic French press brewing system, favored by coffee lovers for decades for its simplicity of brewing and purity of taste.
Simple, stylish and swift, the BISTRO French press waves goodbye to wasteful paper filters, single-use capsules and other add-ons for good. In just four minutes, it transforms coarsely ground beans and hot water into that most reinvigorating of drinks, while preventing grounds from escaping.
Pour the coffee into the two PAVINA OUTDOOR glasses. Made of the same non-stain, BPA-free material as the coffee maker, these durable double-wall tumblers look like a work of art while their insulating properties keep your coffee warmer for longer. It’s no exaggeration to say that the BISTRO French Press Set will revolutionize your coffee-making experience.
Main Features & Benefits
- Set includes one BISTRO French Press Coffee Maker and two PAVINA OUTDOOR glasses
- Our iconic brewing system quickly and effectively brings out the full flavor of coarsely ground beans, producing delicious coffee every time
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel, and sturdy BPA-free plastic that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor
- Transparent carafe makes the whole brewing process visible
- Plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured
- More environmentally friendly than ordinary coffee-making systems – no paper filters or plastic capsules
- Tumblers made from an extremely durable material that won’t crack, shatter, break, and maintains its clarity through regular use
- Innovative double-wall construction made as a single piece to prevent leakage
- Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care
- The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the BISTRO on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
- Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly. All parts are dishwasher safe.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.